Studio Policies, Tuition List, and Studio Fee's
Yearly registration fees and monthly Tuition fee's are non-refundable. The monthly tuition rate will remain the same throughout the year regardless of the number of weeks in any given month. (For example, the rate is the same for a five, four or three week month.) There will be no deductions for classes unattended. ALL TUITION IS DUE BY THE 10TH OF EACH MONTH, NO STATEMENTS ARE MAILED OUT UNLESS TUITION IS PAST DUE. A $15 LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED TO TUITION RECEIVED PAST THE 10TH. We have the right to refuse service.
- $40.00 yearly registration fee
- $65.00 a mo.for 1 hour per week
- $35.00 a mo. for each additional class
- $100.00 for 2 (1 hr. classes) per week
$135.00 for 3 (1 hr. classes) per week
$165.00 for 4 (1 hr. classes) per week
$205.00 for unlimited classes per week per student (5 classes or more per week)
- $90.00 a mo. for 1 ½ hour per week
- $35.00 a mo. for each additional 1 ½ hr. class per week
- $25.00 yearly reg. fee (2nd, 3rd child, etc.)
- $55.00 mo. for 1 hr. per week
- $35.00 mo. for each additional class
Recital Fee for the End of the Year Show
$45.00 due by Oct. 1st (non-refundable)
WITHDRAWAL POLICY : We require a 30 day - day written notice via email if you wish to withdraw from Performance Dance Centre. Please email email@example.com to withdraw from the 2019-2020 season. After the 30 day notice, we will terminate your enrollment. No refunds will be given for classes attended.
Students must wear proper dance attire in order to participate in class.
Jazz, Tap, Lyrical Classes - Leotards worn with tights, Bra tops, dance shorts (not cheer shorts), Jazz pants, tight fitting tank tops. Tan jazz shoes for jazz, black tap shoes for tap, Footundeez or tan jazz shoes for lyrical.
Ballet classes - Solid black leotard and pink ballet tights. Pink canvas ballet shoes. Hair worn in bun.
PreDance classes - Any type of dance clothes is permitted. There is no color code. Black tap shoes and pink ballet shoes.
Hip Hop classes - Loose fitted clothing and tennis shoes.
Acrobatics classes - follow dress code for Jazz classes. Hair must be pulled in low pony tail, or low bun. Please do not apply any lotions before class. No earrings or jewelry. Bare feet.
Dress code will be strictly enforced. Hair should be pulled back from the face in either a bun or ponytail. No cover-ups allowed during class.
Scheduling and placement of students will be done by PDC instructors. Not every dance school’s curriculum matches the level of technique provided at PDC. Instructors reserve the right to place the students by ability and not the total number of years taken. Request for class placement due to friends, carpools, etc. will be considered, as long as class size and dance ability will not be a problem. Private lessons can be scheduled with instructors for those needing extra help or for those who are interested in perfecting their technique. The private fees are $50.00 per hour or $30 for 30 minutes. Choreography fees are separate.
Acro class placements are by evaluation only.
Jingle Jam Christmas Performance - December 10th - 14th
Jingle Jangle Christmas Performance is our in house performances for our students where we invite family and friends to our studio to perform. We also take the students to area nursing homes and assisted living homes.
JJJ T shirt - $20 due by November 5th
GENERAL RULES :
- NO FOOD OR DRINKS OTHER THAN WATER INSIDE THE STUDIOS.
- PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CHILDREN. NO RUNNING OR CLIMBING ON FURNITURE.
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT/GUARDIAN AT ALL TIMES UNLESS THEY ARE IN CLASS.
- PLEASE KEEP UP WITH ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS. PERFORMANCE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR DAMAGE ITEMS.
- YOUNGER DANCERS : PARENTS PLEASE TAKE YOUR DANCER TO THE RESTROOM BEFORE CLASS BEGINS TO AVOID ACCIDENTS AND DISRUPTIONS TO CLASS.
- VIEWING WINDOWS WILL BE OPEN OCCASIONALLY PER THE TEACHERS DISCRETION.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR DANCERS , WE FOLLOW MCSD SCHOOL DISTRICT ON DECISIONS WITH INCLEMENT WEATHER. WE WILL COMMUNICATE ANY EMERGENCY CLOSINGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND ON STUDIO PHONE.
- STAFF IS AVAILABLE DURING OFFICE HOURS TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. IF YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO YOUR CHILDS TEACHER PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO SET UP A TIME AS WE RARELY HAVE TIME TO SPEAK.
Please remember if Muscogee Schools are closed due to bad weather Performance Dance Centre will also be closed.